Saturday, April 14, 2007

When in Bora, stay at SUR :-)

Might as well use my blog to advertise the family business. ;-)


Tired of the commercialized tourist trap that Boracay has become? Then next time you're in Bora, try SUR Beah Resort and experience Boracay's gentler side.


It's located along the beachfront near Boat Station One, near Sea Wind and Friday's, which means it's along the best stretch of beach on the island.


It's designed with lots of space for sunlight and sea breeze to flow through; and having only a few rooms and a friendly staff, it's clean, peaceful, and personal.


Guests who've stayed at SUR have loved it. In fact, we've had guests who have come back three or four times or more, for the location, the quiet, the clean facilities, the friendly service, and the value.

Click on the images to view / download pics, rates, and more information.

Book now, you'll love it too. :-)


Sur Beach Resort, Boracay
+63 36 288 6844
+64 36 288 6843 (fax)
+63 928 781 1233 (mobile)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. Now I know why you've always mentioned Sur in the captions of some of your Friendster pics. Maybe I'll check it out the next time me and my family or my friends go island-hopping :)

AnneMac said...

Yes! Yes! Yes! SUR is the best! I can testify to everything that Paulo had said here!

Welcome to the blogging world, Paulo!