Friday, March 21, 2008

Finally on Multiply!

I created my Multiply account months ago but never got around to populating it. I made it in the first place because:
1) James' photo albums looked a lot more fun than mine on Friendster.
2) Na-excite ako at the prospect of uploading my own music, the way Igo does it.
3) I can link it to my blog.
4) Judging from my friends who are active Multiply-ers vs those who are active, uhm, Friendster-ers, Multiply seems a lot more like the smart person's choice. Hahaha. Elitist bee-yotch.
(Yes, kelangan talagang naka-enumerate ang reasons ko for creating a Multiply site. Proctoid!)
The thing is, I wonder if I'll actually be able to maintain this Multiply site. I hardly have time for songwriting, arranging, reading the books on my shelf, and maintaining my weight. In fact, with my blogging now at the bottom of the list of my to-do's, it's not been updated since August 2007. (In James' words nga naman: "Masyado mo kasing kinakarir ang entries mo"... well duh, James, I have to protect the integrity of my byline! :-p ...but then, may point nga naman.)
Oh well, bahala na. :-p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aysus pau! nakakamiss ang #1, #2, #3...proctoid na proctoid. although, dito sa MBA, kelangan parati ring may 3 things. #1, #2, #3. so...not much of a difference.

besos, tin b. :)