Monday, April 21, 2008

More nonsense borrowed from Jowi hahaha

I thought the "My First Time" survey I grabbed from Jowi would be my first and last time filling up such a thing. So when I saw this one on Jowi's site this morning, I told myself na magpipigil ako.

But then, having slept for two hours before my yoga class this afternoon, I'm so not sleepy yet. So, might as well.

So much for protecting my byline. Hahaha.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A) Four jobs I have had:
1) Writer / Editor at Ayala Museum
2) Human Resources Manager at Globe Telecom (I've tried to erase this from my mind)
3) Head of Internal Communication at Globe Telecom
4) Assistant Brand Manager at Procter & Gamble (took the scenic route to get to where i belong)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1) Love Actually
2) The Devil Wears Prada
3) Borat HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
4) Beauty and the Beast

C) Four Places I've lived:
1) Calantas St., San Antonio Village, Makati (1978 to 1984)
2) Kingsville Subdivision, Antipolo (1984 to 2001)
3) Sarrosa Hotel, Mabolo, Cebu; and Acacia St., Lahug, Cebu (2001 to 2002)
4) Paragon Plaza, EDSA, Mandaluyong City (2003 to present)
(Super info!)

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1) Project Runway
2) America's Next Top Model (embarrassingly so)
3) Avatar: The Legend of Aang
4) Jeopardy (nerdaz!)

E) Four favourite places I have been on vacation:
1) Hoi An, Hanoi, and Halong Bay, Vietnam
2) Chiang Mai, Cambodia
3) New York City (48 years ago)
4) And of course, Sur Beach Resort in Boracay

F) Websites visited daily
1) paulophonic.multiply.com
2) www.gmail.com
3) www.friendster.com (like ANTM, embarrasingly so)
4) private! teeheehee

G) Four of my favourite foods
1) char kway teow from banana leaf curry house
2) roti canai with curry dipping sauce from banana leaf curry house
3) tofu furai from sushi-ya (di na nagsawa)
4) nuts... peanuts, almonds, cashews, pistachios, walnuts, pili nuts, you get the idea
(dati cookies but i've eased it out of my diet... ahuhuhuhuhu)

H) Four places you would rather be at now
1) on vacation in prague
2) on vacation in istanbul
3) on vacation in vienna
4) on vacation in florence
*sigh*

I) Four Names You Go By:
1) Paulo
2) Tirol
3) Rolti (high school!)
4) Ti*ol (grade school!)

J) Four Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1) yellow All Boxed Up t-shirt circa 1996 na pambahay na ngayon (in fairness sa tibay)
2) short short shorts
3) nothing else, teehee! :-)

K) Four things you ate today:
1) starbucks tomato mozzarella basil multigrain bagel for breakfast. panalo!
2) club house sandwich at delifrance for lunch
3) about a liter of water after bikram yoga... does that count?
4) salami sandwich on whole wheat bread and a cup of whole grain cereal for dinner

L) Four things that attract you to the opposite sex:
(i assume in my case, "opposite" means "same")
1) mukhang malinis... at sana malinis talaga
2) substance... including wit, intelligence, purpose and passions
3) talent... yung totoong talent ha, hindi yung feeling talented
4) honesty and transparency... hwag yung ma-issues at ma-bullshit

M) Four of Your Favourite Things to do:
1) watch movies with james
2) eat out with james
3) do bikram yoga (not with james :-p)
4) sit at the piano for hours and just play

N) Four Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1) pants that fit.
2) improved performance in yoga (even after 3 months, there's still a load of poses i can't do)
3) to get my car back (no joke getting a cab to and from makati every day)
4) to be in Boracay

O) Four pets you had/have:
1) a bunch of dogs, in succession... Aldus and Alex were my most recent, and my favorites
2) a cat named "Cat" (in retrospect, how very Breakfast at Tiffany's!); and another cat named Furface
3) a couple of rabbits named Clyde and Cassidy. one of them bit my finger, damn him
4) a bunch of chicks (as in sisiw) bought at the grade school fair... ang cute nung maliit, pero di namin naisip nung binili na lalaki pala yun... ayun, lumaki nga, ang ingay at ang baho... kinatay na lang at pinrito ni Inay mwahahahahaha

P) Four things you did last night:
1) ate at Silk with James, Migs and Prime
2) looked around Fully Booked in Bonifacio High Street (ahlaveht!)
3) mornangzed at Coffee Bean in High Street with James, Migs, and Prime, plus Domi, Kenneth, Harry and Dave... and realized there's nothing healthy on Coffee Bean's menu
4) borlogs

Q) Four people you last properly talked to in the flesh:
1) James, before saying good night (kanina pa siya tulog)
2) Prime, after bikram yoga
3) Betty, the Thai bikram yoga teacher
4) my boss Anoop... I told him my computer was being fixed by IT and thus I'd be computerless for 24 hours... and he told me, "Go home."

R) Four Things you're doing tomorrow:
1) choose my outfit for the day (always a challenge)
2) get my computer back and hoping to it's honest-to-goodness fixed this time
3) write an email to officialize a decision to postpone a project... bla bla bla who cares
4) go to the Hangad core group meeting

S) Four people you live with:
1) James
2) Bubba
3) Yunnan
4) Lala
(Bubba, Yunnan and Lala are teddy bears... along with Harrod, Sem-Sem, and an army of others whose names I don't remember right now.)

T) Four silly things you've done:
1) wrote a poem for a girl.
2) wrote a song for the same girl.
3) asked her to a high school dance.
4) told her, when she said "i love you pau" in a letter -- "don't say that, we're not ready"
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!

U) Four foods you dislike:
1) any seafood... yes, including crab, lobsters, oysters and nori
2) pinoy stuff... tinola, kare-kare, pakbet, afritada, sinigang... the kind of stuff lolas make :-p
3) chewing gum, ewwh
4) beer, bleecch

V) Four things you hate:
1) people with issues... whatever it is, my dears, get over it
2) overly perky bibo people. i roll my eyes at them (several times a day, in the office, in fact)
3) mediocrity... both others', and my own
4) people with poor breeding... that includes loud unmodulated voices, distasteful conversation topics, underuse of "pleases" and "thank yous", interrupting you when you're talking... ok tama na

W) Four things you've used today:
1) my cell phone
2) my laptop... until 12 NN today when i gave it to IT support ahuhuhu
3) my yoga mat, whee!
4) james' computer, because mine's with IT support ahuhuhu

X) Four things you're doing/have done today
1) worked... or rather, tried to
2) accompany james to st luke's for a post-laser surgery check-up
3) done bikram yoga with prime (it's his second session! sana may iba pang sumama :-D)
4) read blogs and write in my blog

Y) Four favourite books:
1) Dogeaters by Jessica Hagedorn
2) Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
3) Watchmen by Dave Gibbons and Alan Moore
4) Breakfast at Tiffany's by Truman Capote (it's even better than the movie)

Z) Four things you want to achieve in your life time:
1) live in Boracay
2) see the world with James
3) write the music for a complete Mass -- DONE! :-D
4) bring smiles to the faces of friends and strangers alike

No comments: