Saturday, April 19, 2008

My first time...

Stolen from Jowi's site. These things are such fun! :-)

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I didn't go to my prom. But when ACMG had a prom-themed induction ball in 1998, my date was Mylene, and we were prom king and queen... I think it was because my socks matched her red dress, hahaha... but it was James who gave me a corsage, teeheehee :-)

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No. Maiirita lang ako.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Mompo. Hahaha. Red wine siguro. I don't remember.

4. What was your FIRST job? I interned at Probe Team. That was exciting, since it was the summer of the 1998 elections. But I don't know if that counted as a job because I didn't get paid, hahaha. My first paid job was with Ayala Museum as Writer and Editor.

5. What was your FIRST car? Honda Jazz.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Kenneth, asking "Whatchadoin?"

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? James. Teehee! :-)

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Ms Maria Victoria Tirona. What a bitch. My mom hated her.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Zamboanga. I was 3 and Tatay had to go there for work and brought the whole family. I cried like crazy on the plane.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? My cousin Jebboy. Yup, we're still friends.

11. What was your FIRST sport played? Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Does piko with my cousins count?

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? With all my cousins at my grandparents' house, a.k.a. "Catmon", because it was along Catmon St. in Makati.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? James. Pero tulog pa siya so di siya sumagot.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time? Tito Val. I was a reader. My barong was bitin.

15. What was the fisrt thing you did this morning? Do bikram yoga :-D

16. Where was your FIRST vacation? The same Zamboanga trip as in #9. The only thing I remember apart from bawling on the plane was getting scared of the coin divers outside our hotel window.

17. First tattoo or piercing? I wish.

18. FIRST foreign country you went to? Hong Kong

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? Driving without a license. See my separate blog entry on that. :-p

20. When was your FIRST detention? Walang detention sa school. Pero the worst sanction I ever got was a jug. Even when my barkada and I tried getting a post towards the end of fourth year high school -- just to experience it, hahaha -- hindi natuloy kasi hindi kami nahuli sa pag-cut ng CAT.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Xushal na tanong!

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? Ay ang sakit! Bakit naman kasi girls ang gusto niya.

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? My older brother Jo-Ed. For the first 22 years of my life!!

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? Masasagot ko 'to next year pag natanggap na ako sa America's Next Top Model.

No comments: